Project Engineer L-2 (Date & Time of Interview : 10.11.2021. at 10:00 AM)
(An Autonomous Society under Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, GoI)
5th Floor, Block I, “A” Wing,
DMRC Building, IT Park, Shastri Park, Delhi – 110053.
ERNET India intends to fill up the following posts on contract basis through walk-in-interview, as per details below:-
Post : Project Engineer L-2 (Date & Time ofInterview : 10.11.2021. at 10:00 AM)
- No. of Post : 02
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Monthly Remuneration : Rs.32500/- per month
- Duration : Initially for a period of one year further extendable as per requirement
Out of two posts one is for “NEC Tele Education Project”
Essential Qualification: Full time B.Tech/BE/MCA/M.Sc or equivalent degree in relevant discipline (*)
Work experience: Atleast 03 years post qualification experience in the relevant field**in case of B.Tech/BE/MCA/MSc or equivalent or minimum 1 years of experience in relevant field ** post qualification in case of M.Tech/M.E or equivalent. Candidate having BSc (IT) /BCA and MBA with one year post qualification (MBA) experience in the relevant field can also apply.
* Relevant Discipline (Educational Qualification):- Electronics/ Information Technology/Electronics and Communication/ Tele Communication / Computer Science/Computer Application/ Instrumentation/Physics.
**Relevant Field of Experience for Project Engineer(L2): - Networking, IoT, Telecom, AI, AR, Audio-Video Solutions, Tele-education (Smart Classroom), Video Conferencing Solutions. Also preference will be given to the candidates having experience
- in Preparation of Technical Proposals & Tenders by exploring & studying new GoI/Ministerial policies/relevant information from relevant sources based on discussions / provided Concept notes.
- in execution of deployment ICT projects, coordinating in between States/ vendors, managing timelines of the project, SLA.
- Incapacity building/Trainings programs.
- MS-Office Applications such as MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-power point etc.
Should have a zeal to explore and learn newer topics & technology.
- Eligible candidates should report for walk-in-interview as per date and time at above mentioned address. Candidates shall also bring duly filled in application in the format attached as Annexure I along with self attested copies of certificate/testimonials relating to their qualification/experience/age/caste certificate etc.
- The appointment against the above mentioned positions shall be purely on contract basis on above mentioned pay for fixed duration and against specific approved projects.
- Upon selection of candidate, the candidates would be appointed initially for a period of one year, which may be extended up-to a maximum of project duration (Not exceeding three years) and or curtailed based on the performance and requirement of the project. Further, incumbents so engaged under a particular project can be transferred to another project during or on completion of the project in which he/she originally deployed, in the organizational interest.
- Candidates presently working in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector undertaking /Autonomous Body are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of interview/test etc. if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
- The date of determining the upper age limit, Qualification and/ or experience shall be date of interview. Person below the age of 18 years are not eligible for consideration of selection.
- Experience means post qualification and it will be counted after attaining minimum qualification as prescribed above.
- Essential qualification as prescribed above should be full time regular course (s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized university /Deemed university/institutes.
- Monthly remuneration will be subdivided/bifurcated as per applicable finance norms of ERNET India.
- Reservation and relaxation as admissible for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/ will applicable as per the Govt of India norms, as applicable of ERNET India.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories should produce the certificate at the time of written test/skill test /interview etc. If called for, issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India. falling which such candidates will not be allowed to attend the interview /selection test against reserved posts and will not be allowed to claim the relaxation application in case of reserved categories.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC categories, certificate should specifically contain the clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section.
- Out of above two positions one is reserved for OBC (NCL), However, in case no candidate found suitable in OBC category then considering the interest of the project candidates from any category may be considered for contractual engagement.
- ERNET India reserves the right to relax/modify/any criteria of eligibility regarding age/qualification/Experience or any other relevant parameters if candidate is found otherwise suitable.
- Canvassing in any manner and bringing outside influence shall make the candidate liable for rejection.
- No TA/DA Shall be payable for attending the Walk-in-interview.
Arun Kumar Singh
Registrar & Director –P&A