Sr. Project Engineer ( Sr. DotNet Development Engineer)
(An Autonomous Scientific Society under Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, GoI)
5th Floor, Block I, “A” Wing,
DMRC Building, IT Park, Shastri Park, Delhi – 110053.
ERNET India intends to fill up the following posts purely on contract basis through video Conferencing as per details below:-
Post : Sr. Project Engineer ( Sr. DotNet Development Engineer)
10:00 hrs through Video Conferencing
Initially for a period of one year further extendable as per requirement
Essential Qualification: Full timeB.Tech/BE /MCA/M.Sc or equivalent degree in Electronics/ Information Technology/Electronics and Communication/ Tele Communication / Computer Science/Computer Application
Work experience for Sr. Project Engineer (Sr. DoTNet Development Engineer)
Atleast 06 years in the above relevant field post qualification in case of B.Tech/MCA/MSC or equivalent or Minimum 04 year of experience in the above relevant field post qualification in case of M.Tech/ME or equivalent.
Job Description & Technical Skill
- Work experience as a .NET Core Developer. Writing and implementing efficient & optimized code
- Expertise in SQL Server is a must. Knowledge of configuring IIS, Cloud Management through VPN.
- Good knowledge of Software Development life cycle
- Develop applications using best coding practices, and security concepts.
- Good Experience with REST API/ Web API creation, consumption, integration using Service Oriented Architecture.
- Proficiency in building web-based applications. Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of the .NET Core languages.
- Troubleshooting abilities.
- Eligible candidates interested to appear in interview through video conferencing should forward their CV/Bio data in the format provided at Annexure -I along with self attested certificate in proof of education /experience/age/caste etc. through email at email@example.com by 04: 00 PM on 26.12.2021 mentioning in the Subject field- "Application for DotNet Development Engineer"
- Shortlisted candidate will be informed by return email indicating tentative time enabling them to attend the interview through video conferencing one day prior to the date of interview. Candidates must have good internet facility. Candidate should be available on mentioned mobile number for intimation of call to attend Interview. ERNET will have no responsibility incase the candidate is not reachable or does not have proper Internet during the Interview
- The appointment against the above mentioned positions shall be purely on contract basis on consolidated pay for a fixed duration and against specific approved projects.
- Upon Selection of candidate, the candidates would be appointed initially for a period of one year, which may be extended up-to a maximum of project duration (Not exceeding three years) and or curtailed based on the performance and requirement of the project. Further, incumbents so engaged under a particular project can be transferred to another project during or on completion of the project in which he/she originally deployed, in the organizational interest.
- Candidates presently working in a Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Body are required to submit a "No Objection Certificate" from their present employer at the time of interview/test etc., if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and /or experience shall be date of interview. Person below the age of 18 years are not eligible for consideration of selection.
- Experience means post qualification experience and it will be counted after attaining minimum qualification as prescribed above.
- Essential qualifications as prescribed above should be a full time regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes.
- Monthly remuneration will be subdivided / bifurcated as per applicable finance norms of ERNET India.
- Reservation and relaxation as admissible for SC/ST/OBC/EWS will be applicable as per the Govt. of India norms, as applicable to ERNET India.
- Candidate belonging to reserved categories should produce the certificates at the time of written test / skill test / interview etc., if called for, issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India, failing which such candidates will not be allowed to attend the interview / selection test against reserved posts and will not be allowed to claim the relaxations applicable in case of reserved categories.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain the clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section.
- ERNET India reserves the right to relax/modify/ any criteria of eligibility regarding age/qualification/Experience or any other relevant parameters if candidate is found otherwise suitable.
- Canvassing in any manner and bringing outside influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection.
Arun Kumar Singh
Registrar & Director –P&A